Tejas Volleyball is excited about offering a competitive summer volleyball league for the 9th consecutive summer. This league is designed to give all teams an opportunity to improve their skills throughout the summer. Many athletes have been working and playing hard all spring and this league will give them the opportunity to continue playing into the summer. The league runs on a weekly basis for 6 weeks and offers the teams an opportunity to play 2 matches each league date. Many club teams continue their season through the summer league. Other teams are formed from girls all from the same school. It is completely up to you on who you want to play with!
- Up officials will be provided for each match.
- Teams must consist of 8-12 players.
- Each player will receive a league t-shirt (each team can pick their color). We will collect sizes on the first league date and hand them out on the second league date.
- We will use a Power League Format to ensure that each team is playing competitive matches each week.
- Having a coach is optional, although it is highly recommended that Middle School teams have a coach. All teams should have a parent rep that we can communicate with.
- Each team is guaranteed 2 matches per league date.
- ALL PLAYERS IN THE SUMMER LEAGUE CAN ATTEND ALL TUESDAY AND THURSDAY SKILL CLINICS FROM MAY 8-JUNE 28 (INCLUDED)
- FULL PROGRAM: $220/Player (includes all league games and all Tuesday and Thursday Skill Clinics).
- LIMITED PROGRAM: $65/Player (includes only league games).
- OPTIONS: Court space is available for rental (for a fee) for Tejas Summer League teams (days/times dependent on availability). For a fee, a Tejas coach can be hired to coach the team at games and/or practices.
LEAGUE DATES (TBD)